TTI Headers or Suspension??

-

Daves67Cuda

Reaction score
Im deciding on whether i should get some tti headers for my car. or get some ss springs or mancini's, some shocks and possibly subframe connectors. what would you guys do? Im thinking more towards the suspension stuff just because its a lil bit cheaper and i would be getting more out of it. Just wondering what you guys would do. thanks dave

I would be thinking of doing the suspension first. Like you said you will get more for your money going that way. Then you can start to put more power to the ground and without twisting the body up. JMO though.

yea im thinking of just getting the suspension parts. i'll worry about getting some nice headers in a few years or whatever. dave

Logic says do the suspension work, the teenage would say do the headers. Just make sure you use good parts, what do you mean ss springs ? I thought mopars all had torsion bars in front and leaf springs in back. If you are talking about those coil shocks, thats a band-aid way of doing it. The right way is to change the old torsion bars and leaf springs. They sell those shocks cause they are easy to install but they put stress on the wrong areas and give a harder ride. Like I said , I am not sure what you are talking about

-
Back