Tuners for dodge diseal

-

tekslk

Reaction score
My son bought a edge tuner, it runs like hell but when you first give it gas in any mode there is like a backfire from engine back through the pipes. A man said I got a bad program in the tuner, is this possible?

I assume the truck was running good before hand? I had an Edge EZ on my '01 and it eventually went bad. I sent it back to the manufacturer and they sent me a replacement and it worked good until I upgraded to the Edge Juice w/Attitude.

Can you pull the tuner out of the truck? If so, do so and see what happens....

..........It just may have found a problem that u never knew u had till u gave it more than the stock system can handle......kim....

Truck runs great before tuner was installed. It is a 2004 2500 with 5.9 build date of 12/2003 runs great with it uninstalled, im sending it back to amazon and gonna try another type, Bullydog gt and we will go from there.

oldkimmer dont be saying that now, I hope its as simple as the tuner since the only problem is when its installed.

It could be the wrong programer. There was the 04 same as 03 and there was the 04 1/2 same as the 05. I did the same thing but went the other way on a 04 ECM. I install a 04 1/2 programer. It was on my common rail conversion 93.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 1111112[1].jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 51111[111111].jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF2838[1].jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 79
You and I no about the 04.5 its possible when they take them off the shelf they dont give a **** and ship anything. Nice looking ram you have.

-
Back