Tunnel ram carb scoop project????

-
Hey, sum people could douch out 70' hemi cuda'... Don't be dissin' my paper box idea---------- I'll get ya drunk and weld nova corner panels on that demon ;)

Hey, sum people could douch out 70' hemi cuda'... Don't be dissin' my paper box idea---------- I'll get ya drunk and weld nova corner panels on that demon ;)

hmmm.... wonder what the demon would look like with the nova panels :thebirdm: lol

I promise I had all the best intentions when I found that thing and, well, I had to share. Was trying to find an original idea that would work for your car
What are you visualizing for the car? That boat scoop is way different than going the paper box route. If you're looking to go for a full kustom look I had a couple of odd ideas that might turn out pretty sweet....

hmmm.... wonder what the demon would look like with the nova panels :thebirdm: lol

I promise I had all the best intentions when I found that thing and, well, I had to share. Was trying to find an original idea that would work for your car
What are you visualizing for the car? That boat scoop is way different than going the paper box route. If you're looking to go for a full kustom look I had a couple of odd ideas that might turn out pretty sweet....

66-valiant, I'm going straight axle era correct 60's GASSER... Street/strip.. Shoot some ideas at me.. The boat scoop was perfect all except for the $349.99 price tag..

do you have a picture of a 66 valiant front you could post? It'd gimme something to play with

It's still a hub cap grandpaw ride right now, just like it came factory, next week it's gonna get blocked up and tore into to...

!Bu475hQ!2k~$(KGrHqMOKiEEvMRIJbYeBMCQhV,45Q~~_12.JPG

!Bu473ywEGk~$(KGrHqQOKnUEvyFrmU+(BMCQhNR-Rw~~_12.JPG

If you are going for a "rat rod" vibe, maybe try a round-top mailbox (leave the flag on it), gotta hold up better than the plastic newspaper box. I remember when I was a kid I wanted to build a race car just so I could use my grandperents orange Birmingham News box as a scoop! Should be pretty easy to fab one up out of sheetmetal or fiberglass.

-
Back