tupa?

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
i was walking by a guys house the other day and notices a first gen camaro in his garage. i asked him about it and he told me it was indead a first gen camaro and was a "tupa". he claimed it was worth over a million dollars in the shape it is in with the original engine and trany but not running and all striped sheet metal and no interior. has anyone heard of this? i might have the spelling off

COPO sounds like the only one aside from a Yenko, that could be worth large $, or maybe a DZ, but none of them would be worth anywhere near what he told you. 6 digits maybe on a well documented, pristine, #'s matching example with a good history.

i was walking by a guys house the other day and notices a first gen camaro in his garage. i asked him about it and he told me it was indead a first gen camaro and was a "tupa". he claimed it was worth over a million dollars in the shape it is in with the original engine and trany but not running and all striped sheet metal and no interior. has anyone heard of this? i might have the spelling off

Yea right, I want what he's been prescribed or smoking. I found a pristine 69 427 Copo Camaro that sold at BJ's in 2007 that went for $180,000 and that was one of the crazy years for prices.

Terry

lol ya. i like just the z28s but even the yenko is a lil over the top. i agree it is to much also but i want to see if you all have even heard of it lol. i have only heard of yenko and copo and like ss lol

-
Back