Turbo 273

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Saw this in a youtube video and thought a screenshot was in order. They didnt say what this was in but I see Early A 273 valve covers, shock towers and radiator.

Screenshot from 2023-11-28 17-45-17.png

I will tell you what that is… Freaking cool right there. That was way before the turbo craze started. Possibly 20years before. It was a turbo off a Detroit diesel maybe even the 2 stroke.

very cool. that carb has me scratching my head. it looks to be carter, but the placement of pieces has me tripped up a little.

anyway, in the lower left corner of this shot, are those hood torsion bars?

13 plus minute video. Looks like they also turbocharged one of the Chrysler turbine cars.

Very interesting video. Still blows me away they ran that kind of speeds on bias belted tires.

very cool. that carb has me scratching my head. it looks to be carter, but the placement of pieces has me tripped up a little.

anyway, in the lower left corner of this shot, are those hood torsion bars?
Sure looks to be a '66 or earlier. The intake looks to be a 273 also. I wonder why the caption in the upper part of the photo says a twin turbo Hemi?

Is that a "unicorn" single turbo manifold?

Sure looks to be a '66 or earlier. The intake looks to be a 273 also. I wonder why the caption in the upper part of the photo says a twin turbo Hemi?
The video mainly covers the hemi honker ('65 B body), they also mention a turbo /6 '65 Valiant in the video.

-
Back