turbo parts list help

-

Young Gun Smith

Reaction score
sorry about the silly name i was like 14 when i created this account, anyways! a little back ground i have a 72 dodge dart swinger with a mildly built 318, i got it when i was around 14/15ish and my parents never let me do anything to the car so it pretty much just sat, i took it out sometimes but not very much. but since i m in college now they are letting start working on it. so i decided that i wanted to get the most out of the motor so i decided to turbocharge it. i've been doing some research about turbocharging and i think i have the basics down about it, but since im away at college now i would start slowly gathering parts for the car so when i got back i could start. now i was thinking about going with a gt45 turbo,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GT45-HUGE-V...?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true#ht_3351wt_1271
that i read on another thread on here, and a 38mm wastegate and im not sure on the bov yet. i also know i need to get a new carb, and upgrade my fuel system. also im going to go with the meth/water injection from snow. im probably missing a lot more stuff ill need but i wanted some more knowledge and imput on what i would need so if you guys could help me out that would be awesome! sorry about the long post though

thanks again,
mickey

Check out,Maddart,of Prine's build threads.A good learning.

also check out theturboforums.com They have a mopar section with tons of info.

-
Back