Turbo slant six pictures and setup please!!!!!

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
Heard alot of neat ideas about a turbo slant six....which turbo to use, best boost??? Ant turbo ideas and pictures would be appreciated....Want to give the small block guy's around here a little surprise...Someone said stock /6 with turbo ran 13??? Planning to put in a 64 plymouth valiant 2dr post, as much fibreglass as I can put on and lexan windows (hoping for 2400 lbs) any ideas how quick it would be. Stock look on the outside and inside..

Heard alot of neat ideas about a turbo slant six....which turbo to use, best boost??? Ant turbo ideas and pictures would be appreciated....Want to give the small block guy's around here a little surprise...Someone said stock /6 with turbo ran 13??? Planning to put in a 64 plymouth valiant 2dr post, as much fibreglass as I can put on and lexan windows (hoping for 2400 lbs) any ideas how quick it would be. Stock look on the outside and inside..
Hey Roman,you let the cat outta the bag(I,m a small block guy around here)I,ll be waiting,gassed up and ready to run.LOLSounds like a neat little project,good luck.

This will be cool to see :happy10: Looks like pettybludart and Slantysix could get dialed in and do a match race for us =P~ Go get some of that stroker Slantysix :cheers:

Actually, it ran 11.77 @ 116 @ 3500lbs @ 29psi...only mods were 340 valve springs, Head studs, copper head gasket.

-
Back