Turn signal bulbs

-
They are not a regular bulb. They are like cast in a resin. Year one has the whole thing with the little chrome bucket for $400 a pair, but Im not rich.

The bulb is not integrally moulded with the amber plastic lens. It is separate. If yours appears to be integral to the lens, it's because the bulb has heat-melted the lens to itself. The adhesion probably isn't too strong; stick the bulb + lens in the freezer for awhile and see if that doesn't separate them. The bulb you need is here.

I thought it must be a bulb as I have not seen a one piece molded into plastic light bulb. try spraying the bulb area with WD40 or some "break free" from a can- a little oil will not hurt plastic. You can then GENTLY try to remove it with pliers-try a twisting motion. Again look in the owners manual and it will tell you the bulb number. or buy them in the last link I gave you-it has them form 5.00

I got the bulb out but the plastic part broke, I hope I can glue it. SlantSixDan, my bulb looks different, will theirs work?
156925_1639536039787_1578387732_31518865_22453_n.jpg

-
Back