Turning a Dodge truck into a Plymouth truck?

-

dgully

Reaction score
Well my next truck is going to be a Dodge, I told my uncle I was going to buy a Dodge and a week later he goes and buys one. So my question to you guys is, What do you think about taking all the Ram and Dodge badges off and replacing with Plymouth Badges and Stickers?
Just something different and unique. Defiantly make people scratch their heads? Stupid idea?
Cool idea?

Then you'll need a pair of these..............

TrailDust.jpg

I'd let the pair go for $45 + USPS + Paypal if interested.

If you're a real badass, you'll go to Canada and get one of the Plymouth - stamped tailgates from a Legit Plymouth pickup.

That would be cool, I'll have to look up pictures. I just want something different then anyone else

Shouldn't you be on your "stop in for a cup of coffee forum? I see 99% of you posts are on that forum haha

What made year are you talking about? If you want a really old one you could actually get a Plymouth pickup

Shouldn't you be on your "stop in for a cup of coffee forum? I see 99% of you posts are on that forum haha
lol. only about 2500 of them. I do venture out from time to time, just got tired of the same ole same ole, I bounce around to other areas quite a bit, just dont post as much anymore as when I used too, people got all sorts of shitty because they didn't like my opinions or suggestions. The coffee shop crew are at least fun and entertaining and will still answer questions.

Iam not upset or offended, just again bored and to much time on my hands.. at work and wishing I was driving the dart around. Finally getting nice weather up here in ND

Iam not upset or offended, just again bored and to much time on my hands.. at work and wishing I was driving the dart around. Finally getting nice weather up here in ND
lol, im not saying the idea is stupid, its crazy, but I like crazy ideas lol

Good luck finding a Plymouth truck tailgate, we never had Plymouth trucks in Canada. They were called Fargo trucks
Yeah I have no idea, but I bet I could get a sticker made that said Plymouth. I'll have to look up Fargo trucks

Yeah I have no idea, but I bet I could get a sticker made that said Plymouth. I'll have to look up Fargo trucks
you could also fabricate one yourself or have some who is handy with an english wheel make one, then just cut out the section of DODGE and weld in the plymouth

That's what I was thinking too... I like the way you think

That's what I was thinking too... I like the way you think
Warning, don't trip and fall down the rabbit hole.... I've been known to have some crazy ideas, now if only 1% of them would work out, i'd be Trump style rich

Warning, don't trip and fall down the rabbit hole.... I've been known to have some crazy ideas, now if only 1% of them would work out, i'd be Trump style rich
Oh I know the feeling. I actually just came up with one of those crazy ideas literally like 5 minutes ago. I was driving down the road and saw a mid 80s style suburban and just thought it would've been sweet if Dodge made one similar. Then I started thinking about finding one, putting a first gen Ram front end, taillights, dash, etc. and a 12v cummins in it!! That'd be wicked awesome cool!! I'd wanna see about how to legally obtain a new title like for a custom home made vehicle tho so it wouldn't be titled as a Chevy Suburban
:wtf:

You could get a Plymouth Truck before the 70's, though they are extremely rare. You could also get a Trailduster (Plymouth's version of the Ramcharger) from 1974-1981, a Plymouth Arrow truck from 1979-1982, and a 1983 Only Plymouth Scamp truck.

The 74 Trailduster had a nice Plymouth Emblem in the middle of the crosshair grille.

Pick up a 72-80 Dodge D/W truck, throw on a 72-74 Dodge/Plymouth Grille and snap the Plymouth Emblem into the center. Then have a reproduction of the Plymouth Trailduster "Macho Package" Tailgate Stripe/Graphics made to put on the tailgate. Sadly nobody reproduces the graphics for the Macho Trailduster (which has its own Specific "Plymouth" Callout in the tailgate stripe)

-
Back