Phillies baseball
Quantum Leap
Yellowstone
Battle 360
MASH
Roadkill
Sopranos
Last Man Standing

There's more, but all I can think about right now.

Another thumbs up for Bosch and The Wire.

A couple others I liked/binged are Southland and Band of Brothers.

If anyone's interested the series NUMB3RS, cops and bad guys
The series is 8 seasons long, wife and I just finished it all.
The pilot just started this week.
Was entertaining.
Discovery hd for us Pac NW
Castle and The Rookie were okay too, if you've not seen them.
Cheers

Last edited:
We have a pile of them that we will watch episode after episode but our favorites are probably Peaky Blinders, Yellowstone and Longmire.

Have Gun Will Travel
Rawhide
The Rifleman
Cheyenne
The Guns of Will Sonnett
Branded
The Rebel

Mannix
Honey West
Miami Vice
Perry Mason

Dr Who (classic, nothing past Sylvester McCoy, from the beginning to 1989)
Robin of Sherwood
Avengers with Emma Peel
Red Dwarf
Firefly
Big Bang Theory
The Man from UNCLE
Get Smart

Combat
Band of Brothers
Foyles War
Baa Baa Black Sheep

Cobra Kai
The Strain
Wayward Pines
The fall of the House of Usher (Ghost series on NF)
Wayward Pines.....
That started out great. Matt Dillon, Terrance Howard and a few other known actors. It really **** the bed the second season.
The wife and I watched the last episode of Bosch last night. That was a good show. Titus Welliver has been a background actor that really gets to show his acting skills in this one.

If anyone's interested the series NUMB3RS, cops and bad guys
The series is 8 seasons long, wife and I just finished it all.
We tried that one right after finishing "Bosch".
We couldn't get into it. We both grew accustomed to the timeline of Bosch where they follow a case through the whole season.
The rapid open and close of a case in a 44 minute broadcast now seems too fast and without enough story telling.
We watched "The Fall" with Gillian Anderson, she played Scully on X files for many years. It was a long term type deal, following the same criminal for 3 seasons. It was set in Ireland.
I'll tell you, they do move s-l-o-w over there....Holeeee **** if you like action, don't try this at all. It moved like 140 wt gear oil in Siberia.

I don't get much tube time.
These are the few that I have actually binge watched.

past
Battlestar Galactica the remake was amazing (couldn't stand original).
Stargate was a great series, I watched all three series.
Monty Python's Flying Circus.
present
I have time to watch an episode of gunsmoke each night (1950-60s).
Naked and Afraid is the other show I watch once a week.
Top Shot was one that I watched every episode. Unfortunate it ended and is only available on Military History channel.
Relentless Pursuit was another I watched every episode of.

We couldn't get into it. We both grew accustomed to the timeline of Bosch where they follow a case through the whole season.
The rapid open and close of a case in a 44 minute broadcast now seems too fast and without enough story telling.
We watched "The Fall" with Gillian Anderson, she played Scully on X files for many years. It was a long term type deal, following the same criminal for 3 seasons. It was set in Ireland.
I'll tell you, they do move s-l-o-w over there....Holeeee **** if you like action, don't try this at all. It moved like 140 wt gear oil in Siberia.

I'm sorry, Dave. I think you'll find that rather difficult without your space helmet.
1702999652782.png

You mentioned "The Fall," and forgot the rest, "Guy."
1702999748793.png

That's just criminal, there's no Law and Order around here.
1702999854835.png

I am going to get a big bowl of, "CHiPs,"
1702999941991.png

sit down with a couple gool 'ol boys, never meanin no harm,
1703000033941.png

and rebuild this thread, Better, Faster, Stronger.
1703000134946.png

1702999855361.png

1703000034592.png

1703000135516.png

Past:
Resurrection: Etrugrul (Turkish series about the beginnings of the Ottoman Empire)
Salem
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul (only got through the 2nd season though and never got around to finishing)
Sopranos (first 2 seasons)
Lonesome Dove
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood (Japanese anime)
Attack on Titan (another anime)
Bordertown (Finnish crime drama)
Dear Child (German crime thriller)

Recently finished Squid Game (Korean) and started watching another Japanese anime series 'Baki'. I'm generally leaning towards foreign stuff these days, so many American shows are just overproduced and cheezy and predictable IMO. Plus the happy endings and bad guys always getting justice started pissing me off when I grew up and realized real life isn't like that.

Peaky Blinders
Vikings
Boardwalk Empire
Yellowstone
The Boys
House

I've been wanting to watch Boardwalk Empire for a long time, thanks for reminding me lol
It is pretty good, but if you like that type of show, Peaky Blinders is x1M times better. Thick English accents, but a much better show.

Past:
Resurrection: Etrugrul (Turkish series about the beginnings of the Ottoman Empire)
Salem
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul (only got through the 2nd season though and never got around to finishing)
Sopranos (first 2 seasons)
Lonesome Dove
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood (Japanese anime)
Attack on Titan (another anime)
Bordertown (Finnish crime drama)
Dear Child (German crime thriller)

Recently finished Squid Game (Korean) and started watching another Japanese anime series 'Baki'. I'm generally leaning towards foreign stuff these days, so many American shows are just overproduced and cheezy and predictable IMO. Plus the happy endings and bad guys always getting justice started pissing me off when I grew up and realized real life isn't like that.
I've just discovered some of the foreign police shows. Definitely different and enjoyable because of that. Some of the English, and especially Scottish, it can be difficult to decipher characters with heavy accents.

Case Histories
Prime Suspect - Tennison (a prequel to a long running off and on series starring Helen Mirren).
Three Pines
Unforgotten (saw the first season, will check out more).

I've just discovered some of the foreign police shows. Definitely different and enjoyable because of that. Some of the English, and especially Scottish, it can be difficult to decipher characters with heavy accents.

Case Histories
Prime Suspect - Tennison (a prequel to a long running off and on series starring Helen Mirren).
Three Pines
Unforgotten (saw the first season, will check out more).

I've watched foreign movies here and there with my dad since I was a kid so anything not originally shot in English I just use subtitles. Can't stand dubbing. I also sometimes cheat and use captioning for shows where the English has a heavy accent and is hard to follow.

New….
Cobra Kai
Virgin River

Old….
Andy Griffith
The Waltons

I especially like the Waltons, I want to live with them, ride Blue to the store, help Jim-Bob with that old car, and ride Ike’s motorcycle. I even have my own Walton name….Geof-Bob!

The Numbers thing is "Larry", he's Charlie's cerebral mentor, goes to space, and offers some deep insight into things we don't normally think about, in each show .
Try a few more, - several weeks in, then catch up .

The new Reachers and Bosch's are out .

Last edited:
Wife and I watched a program called Fool Me Once on Netflix this week, only 8 episodes, it was really good, some great plot twists throughout, but the flashback scenes got a little annoying at times.

Another one I just remembered was called Bad Blood, I think that had 5 or 6 seasons.

-
Back