Twin 125's! Here we go!

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
Anybody watching the 125's today, Martin and Jr. in the front row, getting ready to start! Nascars back boys!

Great race but that dang Johnson again, they should just give him the championship trophy and then let the rest race the season. I am tired of the one car winning show as if you can't tell. Pretty cool Max Papis getting in, man he can drive! Too bad about Micheal Waltrip, may be time for him to give up his seat.
Here we go for round 2! At least Johnson won't be in this one.

Hendrick motorsports starting 1 2 and 3 in the Daytona 500:cheers::cheers::cheers:,anyone else sick of listening too the "Toylete" lover Darrell Waltrip,i hope his brother does'nt make it in..makes me sick when i think the company i work for sponsers a "Toylete":pukerigh::pukerigh::pukerigh:...atleast UPS is sponsering an American automakers ride:thumblef::thumblef::thumblef:

I'm looking towards to N.H.R.A this weekend.
The wife tells me I sleep to much watching NASCAR

What a homo that Michael Waltrip is watching to see if he gets in figures he drives a 'TOYLETE"...:pukel::pukel::pukel:

Way to go Casey!! My man Stewart almost had him, man those where 2 great races today, I was sure glad to see Casey get one, he was due! I think it may be a good race sunday, they were able to slice and dice alot more. I even think I saw a King Petty slingshot pass a couple times! Good racing !

they ran to early for us west coast working men , did they talk about the manufacturers wanting to run production body cars ? The cookie cutter cars are past their day it's time to put the stock back in stock car racing , man I'd love to see the new chally up against a mousetang and a crapero ,that would be racing

me three.

Me Four :cheers: I missed the races for my 30th anniversary being married to the best thing that ever happened to me :love7:
Time for a nap 8) She got me drunk and took advantage of me =P~:love7:

-
Back