-
Status
Not open for further replies.

docdodge440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have two '64 Dart G/T's for sale. Will not seperate. One is /Six, one is 273 V8. Both are push-button automatics. I have driven both cars, but neither is in running shape right now. The /Six has factory tinted windows and air conditioning. I started to tear down the /Six car to build up a AFX Clone. Never got it done. Both cars have some rust, but the /Six car is the cleanest. Both cars were complete when I got them. Don't ask if I will seperate. I will not. Between the two, there is one good car, and parts left over. Both cars stored in Arizona desert, /Six car stored inside. No titles. I was going to wait to see what I could make before I went to the trouble. Will trade both cars for '75 Roadrunner parts, or $3,000.00 for both cars. Will not ship.

I have two '64 Dart G/T's for sale. Will not seperate. One is /Six, one is 273 V8. Both are push-button automatics. I have driven both cars, but neither is in running shape right now. The /Six has factory tinted windows and air conditioning. I started to tear down the /Six car to build up a AFX Clone. Never got it done. Both cars have some rust, but the /Six car is the cleanest. Both cars were complete when I got them. Don't ask if I will seperate. I will not. Between the two, there is one good car, and parts left over. Both cars stored in Arizona desert, /Six car stored inside. No titles. I was going to wait to see what I could make before I went to the trouble. Will trade both cars for '75 Roadrunner parts, or $3,000.00 for both cars. Will not ship.
pics are req'd
Pics are in

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG