Two 65s coming soon

-

rpmongoose

Reaction score
Picking up two 65 Barracudas in the next few weeks, have had four 66's in the past. I'll be doing one for my step-son and may do the other for myself if the body is solid enough.

my name is Rick and I'll add if any of you folks need any of your stainless or aluminum fixed and polished that's what i do professionally.

Looks good see puters are not that hard to work after all. I learned alot through trial and error. Here is a pic of one of my projects.

965Barracuda001.jpg

Save those rusty ole slotted wheels if ya can, I drove all around the country in an old ford van with all but one of those and never found the fourth one.

Those are vintage boogers now!

Save those rusty ole slotted wheels if ya can, I drove all around the country in an old ford van with all but one of those and never found the fourth one.

Those are vintage boogers now!

I noticed those too. I have a set on 65. Not too bad condition. They look good on the a-bodies.

100_0408.jpg

rpmongoose,
Welcome to the FABO Family and Merry Christmas! Make sure you let everyone know that you repair the stainless and aluminum stuff, that'll probably finance your whole project with as much as that is needed. i will be needing some soon!
David
aka bamacuda

-
Back