Two Condoms....

-
On a side note, does anyone find it interesting, that none of the cast of "Seinfeld" went on to particularly distinguishing careers as actors?

Doesn't surprise me in the least since I didn't find the show particularly entertaining in the least. I tried. I just never liked it.

I used to love that show. However, when Larry Davis went on with his show I found him about as funny as that creep Woody Allen. And he was "the writer" of Seinfeld. And some time back I saw Seinfeld do a stand up on some show and thought he was VERY UN-funny. And this **** "comedians having coffee in cars" is so lame it doesn't deserve space.

On a side note, does anyone find it interesting, that none of the cast of "Seinfeld" went on to particularly distinguishing careers as actors?
I agree.
The show was about the chemistry and the writing.
Too many people overlook and ignore the importance of a good script and good writing for dialog. The actors get all the glory.
Micheal Richards/Kramer had a couple of TV shows that failed but what really kicked him in the *** was his horribly misguided racial rant during a Stand-Up comedy routine.
Julia Louise-Dreyfuss/Elaine was never very funny.
Jason Alexander/Costanza has had a few parts in TV and movies. I thought he would have had a better future than he did. He is a good actor.
Jerry Seinfeld's comedy routine is humorous but has rarely been knee slapping funny. I like a wide variety of comedy from George Carlin, Andrew Dice Clay, Bill Burr. Rodney Dangerfield and Chris Rock. Jerry's routine was like something you may smile at but not actually laugh at.
What made the show was not just the actors but the entire presentation.

How fast do lesbians drive?
They go lickerty split on the Hershey Highway
Isn't Lickity Split the French word for Lesbian?
I think the German word for virgin is Goot-N-tight, the Japanese word for Panty Hose is nookysocky, and the Chinese word for constipation is Hungchow.

Feel it.jpeg

-
Back