Two Dodge Trucks...U-haul...Free??

-

GaryS

Reaction score
From reading this blog entry, it appears the author wants to get rid of two old Dodge trucks...a 70-something and an 80-something, and also an IH pickup that appears to be a late 50s or early 60s.

If anyone lives within driving distance of western North Dakota, they could probably get all three for free. apparently they don't run, but it might be worth contacting the author, as rust usually isn't a problem in that part of the country, so they might make a good project.

http://veederranch.com/

From reading this blog entry, it appears the author wants to get rid of two old Dodge trucks...a 70-something and an 80-something, and also an IH pickup that appears to be a late 50s or early 60s.

The international is an early 60's piece, and as far as rarity goes, it dwarfs both the Dodges.

Personally, I'm too far away, and not looking for any new projects (in fact just the opposite), but if I were to take one of them it would be the International.
Knowing me, though, if I were to go there, I would end up with all three of them.

-
Back