-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have two radiators for sale. One is from my 73 Dart originally 318. I don't know if it is the OE radiator or not. It is a two row 26" X 18", upper left top hose, lower right lower hose. It has an internal transmission cooler. I used it up until I went aluminum. It has four marks where the external tranny cooler was mounted. $50 plus shipping.

The other my brother gave me. It might be an E body radiator or it might have been from his Cuda. It is also a two row 26" X 18". It has the hoses opposite, though. Upper right and lower left. It has some staining on the bottom from tranny fluid. He told me it has no leaks. It also has an internal transmission cooler. $40 plus shipping.

I also have the fan shroud from my 73 Dart sport. It has no cracks or splits and all the mounts are intact and perfect. It fits a 26" radiator. $60 plus shipping.

All parts shipped from North Branch, Minnesota.

Lastly, I have the fan clutch and six blade metal fan from my Dart. It is a new blade that I bought early spring this year to replace the old one that broke. It is an 18" blade. I paid $70 for the blade alone this spring. Clutch and fan together $50 plus shipping.

Dart radiator
View attachment Dart radiator.jpg

E body or Cuda radiator
View attachment E body radiator.jpg

Shroud
View attachment Shroud.jpg
View attachment Shroud 1.jpg

Fan and clutch
View attachment Fan and clutch.jpg
View attachment Fan and clutch 1.jpg

will the shroud fit a 69 barracuda with a 26" horizontal distance between the mounting holes?

No idea. It was on a 73 Dart Sport 318 with air. The air was taken off when I got it. It ran an 18" clutch fan. The mounting holes are 12 1/4" top to bottom and 25 3/4" left to right. All measurements are center to center. I don't see any Chrysler or Mopar symbols on it. The numbers on it are 3673820, then below that is 64116 and below that CAV 1.

That said, there is a pending sale. I can let you know if it goes through or not.

Tried to send u a pm, clicked on it a few x's nothing happened. Interested in fan $ plus ship to zip 01001. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back