Uh......formerly known as a "skillet?"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Just saw an "as seen on TV" ad for something called a "Yoshi grill mat" ????! ?!!?

So you put this on the BBQ and now you have.............a skillet with a fire underneath?

yoshi-grill-mat-chilling-grilling.jpg

No kiddin. Get an old Griswold skillet. Last forever. In fact, I need to blast and re season one. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm forever making jokes in the thrift stores, the "one shot" "one job" appliances I see. One day I saw a battery powered device sitting there. Took me a bit to figure out what it is. Battery powered corkscrew!!!!

The other day I found something STILL don't know what it is. Covered unit with a heating element, and 4 small removeable trays. It obviously is for a "special" job I have no idea what

I'm forever making jokes in the thrift stores, the "one shot" "one job" appliances I see. One day I saw a battery powered device sitting there. Took me a bit to figure out what it is. Battery powered corkscrew!!!!

The other day I found something STILL don't know what it is. Covered unit with a heating element, and 4 small removeable trays. It obviously is for a "special" job I have no idea what

Love "thrift shops" , the stuff you find, is crazy. Goodwill, is using " near new " prices, tend to avoid anymore.

-
Back