uh oh!! i found a dart 2 door hardtop for $500....

-

rabius75

Reaction score
dart two door hardtop, slant 6 (yuck..) $500... not too far away... i might just be after that...
it fits my criteria! i wish they had a picture...
i hope its not all rusted out and nasty...

Normal rot for these cars are lower qtrs.,trunk floor exts.,inner fenderwells,and trunk floor where the spare tire lays.With any luck it will be in decent shape!Good luck,get some pix if you can.

Their a great deal on a crate motor. Ive seen out of the box 360 crates run in the high 11s with a well set up chassis.

fastbackcuda said:
Their a great deal on a crate motor. Ive seen out of the box 360 crates run in the high 11s with a well set up chassis.
thats crazy i didnt know that! :idea: Hmmm :idea:

Oh Yeah!Thats an awesome motor.I've had mine for over 6 yrs and it just hauls a$$.I just found one for a buddies Challenger for the unreal price of $2995.Brand new at the dealer.I paid 3400 for mine 6 yrs ago.Anyone looking for one,drop me a line.I may be able to get ya a killer deal.

cudax4 said:
Oh Yeah!Thats an awesome motor.I've had mine for over 6 yrs and it just hauls a$$.I just found one for a buddies Challenger for the unreal price of $2995.Brand new at the dealer.I paid 3400 for mine 6 yrs ago.Anyone looking for one,drop me a line.I may be able to get ya a killer deal.
how fast will it carry my dart u think?

HawaiiDuster said:
Hey Jeff, did you get a chance to take a look the car? Just wondering if you're still checking it out.

nah, but i might do it, i have to see about the funds for it first.
i would love to have it though. id probably just do whatever body work it needed, then find a mopar block to build up. the guy that owns the junkyard down the street is into mopars, so i could probably talk to him.

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
cudax4 said:
how fast will it carry my dart u think?

Zombie it depends on how your car is set up. With Low gears and a loose converter 11.80s are possable if you can hook it up.

-
Back