Uh Oh

-

Topless69

Reaction score
I’ve got a Eddie Air Gap intake and while making some mods and adjustments to throttle cable I may have dropped a small (1/4”) washer into the heater channel gap
Is there any chance the washer could get sucked into the engine or damage anything? Pic for reference
TIA
91EC80E7-1F10-43F0-9E2A-C21FE59CE307.jpeg

Nope, I have shoved screwdives in there to clean out the gunk.

No. that 'visible horse shoe' area of the the cylinder head is just a 'void'. nothing goes there except lost carb e-clips, small nuts, bolts and washers. It's just a 'heat separator' from the rest of the head.

No. that 'visible horse shoe' area of the the cylinder head is just a 'void'. nothing goes there except lost carb e-clips, small nuts, bolts and washers. It's just a 'heat separator' from the rest of the head.
Based on what I've dropped in there, it's a wormhole to another dimension, if you ask me!
:lol:

If it bugs you you can stick a magnet on a screw driver and fish around.

I think it’s where my missing socks go between the washer and dryer. lol!
Just keep a mental note of it so when you remove the intake someday- if you have to, it does not do a belly flop into the valley and down into the cam area.

I think it’s where my missing socks go between the washer and dryer. lol!
Just keep a mental note of it so when you remove the intake someday- if you have to, it does not do a belly flop into the valley and down into the cam area.
Lol good point - I think before removing the intake or heads I’d tape it off

-
Back