Understanding year/model similarities

-

J1MMY

Reaction score
Perhaps a typical newb post so apologies in advance.

What are the Dodge and Chrysler equivalents of the valiant and aside from the bodywork, are floorpans, firewall, inner engine bay spaces etc the same?

I am trying to get a handle on what info is relatable to my ‘68 Valiant when searching through the threads for info.

Perhaps a typical newb post so apologies in advance.

What are the Dodge and Chrysler equivalents of the valiant and aside from the bodywork, are floorpans, firewall, inner engine bay spaces etc the same?

I am trying to get a handle on what info is relatable to my ‘68 Valiant when searching through the threads for info.
Probably simpler and certainly easier if your posted the info about your '68 Valiant, then the parts your interested in interchange.
If its just body questions, then 4 dr, 2dr post or hardtop, RHD export, US, Canadian or ________build.
if broader (suspension, drivetrain for example) then include that info as well as any options. For example, in the magazines from the 60s I see export to UK cars got shoulder belt and other items that were rare options here.

In general the Dart was the equivalent to the Valiant. For some, but not all years models versions, Dodges were slightly longer.

Last edited:
Ahhhh fair enough, I’ll add detail specific to my car when asking the questions. Thanks for that

-
Back