Uni lug rims

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Like outhers here having a hard time finding rims for the SBP on my 69 Dart.Got a call about some Craigers that are uni lug good idea or bad to use thease.I will tell you this much next winter I am upgrading to LBP.

I think the uni lug's are for 4.5 and 4.75 pattern.
But as far as uni lug's go, I've run them in the past and didn't have any problems even though some guys don't like them.

I'm preatty sure that we that have small bolt pattern are screwed!!!! We cant use uni-lug. As far as I know they dont make them for the 4" pattern.

So after all your front end repairs you're gonna put egg shaped wheels on it ?
I'd sooner run Toyota wheels and Walmart hubcaps LOL

All the Cragars I have seen for SBP are 4" only.
If they are "uni", chances are 99.99999% that you are not the father.

Hold on, wrong thought.

Chances are 99.99999% 'Uni" won't fit.:toothy10:

I bought my Cragar S/S wheels brand new from Wheel Vintiques. They sell the small bolt pattern Mopar only rims there, and have the lugs too.

George

You could run adapters.Properly installed !
I jumped on 14 inch LBP because the price was right. Now I wish I had waited for 15 inch. I spent 120.00 on 4 adapters. I might recoop half that on their resale eventually. It's a plan anyway. :)

Like outhers here having a hard time finding rims for the SBP on my 69 Dart.Got a call about some Craigers that are uni lug good idea or bad to use thease.I will tell you this much next winter I am upgrading to LBP.
Someone on here just had bbp with green bearings for sale!My be your chance to get some cheap..er?oops!

-
Back