Universal Bucket Seat Tracks - anyone??

-
I looked at them , but felt they were WAY too tall for an A-body, IMHO.

I looked at them , but felt they were WAY too tall for an A-body, IMHO.

I wish I could tell how tall they actually were - tough to tell for me from the photo and they don't give any specifications on them.

I wish I could tell how tall they actually were - tough to tell for me from the photo and they don't give any specifications on them.

I called and asked, and I want to say the brackets alone were 3 or 4 inches. Then you have to add the height of the tracks...

I called and asked, and I want to say the brackets alone were 3 or 4 inches. Then you have to add the height of the tracks...

Okay, I just gave them a call and here's what they told me today on the frame part of it:
7 inches overall height
15.5 inches overall width
19 inches overall length
I'm interpreting that the overall specs are the distances of the holes that mount to the floor based on the picture I'm looking at on ebay. (Based on these track to floor mounting specs I don't think these would work very well in my 71 Dart, but I'll take the tape out and have another look)

The seat sliders adjust 7 inches.

Chair to slider specifications:
11.5 inches center line (which I'm guessing is the distance of the bolt holes from to back and side to side)
He did imply you could add different holes.

You would have to alter those to make them work. The factory tracks have shorter risers. They aren't level either so you would need height measurements of all 4 corners from OEM risers to get it right.

-
Back