Unlimited Products fibreglass hood

-
i think you should do a search on "unlimited" on all the major mopar web sites. that should make your decision easy.

Originally Posted by Megajoltman "I'd would rather make my own hood out of horse dung, poison ivy, straw and my own urine then even think about buying from Unlimited."

I bought fenders quite awhile back from them and they sucked big time, luckily I found a local fiberglass guy that bought them to practice his craft.It took him many hours of fittings,sanding added gel coatings so they would look straight and be able to paint.

Got the total run around for a refund so I just took my losses and moved on

I think a "few" people have received some not bad stuff so maybe they have changed but I won't take the chance on them

Unlimited is 40 footer drag race car quality and they take forever to build and ship. AAR is much much better than unlimited but is far from factory correct. Mopar Action ripped on AAR because their old wrecked fiberglass fenders had correct mounting and the new aar did not. They had to modify them to work as stock. They thought AAR were not worth the premium price.

Glasstek hood was ready to bolt on. Fenders were finish quality but you needed to fiddle a bit with mounts.

I bought one for my 68 dart but i wasnt expecting really good quality from all the reviews i had read. Its ok. The only thing i liked was the scoop was molded to the hood. It did have some nice metal bracing glassed into the under side of the hood.

Thats probably a wise choice. I posted some pics of the headlight buckets I got recently under fiberglass help. Supposed to take 4 weeks i got them in 1 and they look rushed. The fenders I purchased from another party are very nice though. Maybe a design flaw???

Not to hijack but Dizzy, your best bet is to use the factory buckets with the glass fender.

-
Back