Unlimited Products in CA

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
Thinking about ordering a hood scoop from Unlimited Products in CA. going to be cutting up my stock steel hood and bolting the scoop onto it. Has anyone uses this exact scoop or dealt with unlimited before? quality of the scoop/other products from them? thank you!

heres the scoop that i'm thinking about getting
http://www.up22.com/scoopw3.htm#PR-53

also I live in CA, so i'd also save on shipping instead of having it shipped from across the country.

They've been know for questionable quality for a LONG TIME!

Waht you might save on shipping you'll pay in sales tax. Look into something from summit, flat rate shipping and no tax. Something to thjink about.

They suck. The hood I got from them was terrible. Cost me WAY more time and money than it was worth to make it work. I won't buy anything from them again. lines didn't match the car, extremely wavy......just terrible quality.

I bought a set of 71 duster bumpers, very bad pieces, wavy, cracked and quick repair done, contour was not correct, just very poor quility, thats why they are painted body colour on my car, never buy anything from there again

I bought the PR-2 style scoop a few years ago. The quality was so terrible I didn't even try to make it work, and I'm a bodyman by trade. I should have had a clue when the lady stressed several times that it was non-returnable for any reason!
As a member on another board stated so eloquently- 'You would be better off making your own parts out of tree bark and squirrel urine than try to use their junk.'
Dallas

I bought the PR-2 style scoop a few years ago. The quality was so terrible I didn't even try to make it work, and I'm a bodyman by trade. I should have had a clue when the lady stressed several times that it was non-returnable for any reason!
As a member on another board stated so eloquently- 'You would be better off making your own parts out of tree bark and squirrel urine than try to use their junk.'
Dallas
thank you. lol. definiteliy NOT going to order from them!

Originally Posted by Megajoltman "I'd would rather make my own hood out of horse dung, poison ivy and my own spit then even think about buying from Unlimited."

I bought fenders quite awhile back from them and they sucked big time, luckily I found a local fiberglass guy that bought them to practice his craft.It took him many hours of fittings,sanding added gel coatings so they would look straight and be able to paint.

Got the total run around for a refund so I just took my losses and moved on

-
Back