Unusaul Red and Beautiful!!!!!

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a customer's car that was here this afternoon. It's an original un-restored 12,000 mi 62 Valiant. Check out the original upholstery and interior!!!! I'll let the pics speak for themselves for this one!!!!!

Enjoy!

Mopar or not, that's one ugly F`in car! But a BEAUTIFUL ugly car..... :-D

You nailed it Big J. I can picture myself crusin to the golf course in that, shades on, smokin a big stoogie, tunes in the backround!!.

Jeez, I just realized it is a two door, I now officially love that car. Just needs some wider meat and some rims, nice car.

Sweet. I used to have a Valiant Suburban which was a station wagon. Looking at those pics, it looks like the steering box is mounted to the K frame. Mine was mounted to the frame rail like a truck. So when was that changed?

I seem to see red paint on the front tire hhmmm it is a ugly one.

12-5-08Red62Valiant018.jpg

Some of you may remember the dark blue one for sale at Carlisle that was totally done up, it looked so ugly it was beautiful!

I can't believe car companies don't provide colour combinations like this any longer? Everything is grey, taupe, silver...all boring depressing colours.

That is in some awesome shape. For those of you that think it is ugly keep looking at it! It's one of the things that grow on you over time!

-
Back