Unusual What is it worth

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Well due to a series of unfortunate events. I'm afraid its come to this. I have a 72 Plymouth Scamp which is in peices. It needs some work body wise but I have lots of parts. What would a rolling shell with title be work roughly? Also I have a 440 block and steel crank to go along with it, as well as several BB, Scamp parts?

Well, without knowing what parts are included and what the interior looks like and how bad the rust is......I'd say about $500~$750. Maybe. Times are a bit weird right now.

Would include a Dana 60 new brakes and Axles, New disc front end with BB direct connection K frame. Also floor pan. Fenderwell headers, Msd Ignition, 440 needs rebuilt, 727 and tunnel ram with carbs. Interior only includes dash and I do have 99% of trim to it. also .030 over pistons, rings, pins, gasket set, 187 oil pan and much more

I paid $300 for my '72 Scamp in about the same condition bodywise. The extra parts will up the value considerably though. I would say $2,000-2,500.

Would include a Dana 60 new brakes and Axles, New disc front end with BB direct connection K frame. Also floor pan. Fenderwell headers, Msd Ignition, 440 needs rebuilt, 727 and tunnel ram with carbs. Interior only includes dash and I do have 99% of trim to it. also .030 over pistons, rings, pins, gasket set, 187 oil pan and much more

You'd be WAY better off selling all that stuff separately. the guy who would pay good money for a narrowed Dana may not want a 440. ....etc...

You'd be WAY better off selling all that stuff separately. the guy who would pay good money for a narrowed Dana may not want a 440. ....etc...

X2.... sell those parts and keep the car... Parts are easily replaced, cars are not...

Sorry to hear Josh,as was already said,your either gonna have to sell in parts or get the engine together and running in the car to recoup some of your money.Either way your gonna take a loss.JMO.

Dam man!
I am so sorry to hear this.
I have to agree with wish4hemi down to here on all.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: give me a call today please.

I paid $300 for my '72 Scamp in about the same condition bodywise. The extra parts will up the value considerably though. I would say $2,000-2,500.
I agree with Bruce, if you are really really looking to get out of this and have to sell your scamp, then you should be able to get 2500 for it

The selling price completely depends on the two people involved in the transaction.

I recently paid $1900 for a 72 Swinger plus parts including extra hood, trunk lid, and entire front clip, all glass, and 2 completely dressed (hinges, locks, handles, glass, and panels) doors. The engine is a 318, but it's finished. My son drove the car home, and I hauled all the parts.

My son and I showed up ready to do business with my truck, trailer, and cash. The asking price was $3200. The car is now at my son's place completely stripped down.

I know Im going to take a loss. Also i will make more on the parts. I just need to get everything dug out and get prices.

I know Im going to take a loss. Also i will make more on the parts. I just need to get everything dug out and get prices.

Sounds like you have some great hi-po parts, thay should be easy to move.. Goodluck buddy, hope you can keep the scamp, you could always just throw a stock engine in it and enjoy it...

-
Back