Up date on selling the dart

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
It just SOLD,FOR 20 GSSS,this is an older chap called last week.now on to anouther mopar.Thanks for all your help.:D

wow !

great to hear that, very glad to hear that.

quite jealous. i have to say.

what car are you planning on moving on to?

Everybody told me I might get 14 - 15 for my 74 Stingray...
Sold in 1 week on Craigslist for $20k cash.....

Congrats on your sale!

how much is that in USD? :poke:

glad to hear you got it sorted out :)

i would go for the Duster ever since i saw that episode of RoadKILL with the Duster i just want one so bad.

that thing is a Beauty, Look it up. Roadkill duster.

Get a good ad, and it sells within a week....

Way to go Snake...

If that Duster is in Brampton my brother looked at it today. Super clean

YES it is i hope to look at it this week.The seller drop down 500 cash,I told him I prefer all cash it would be out of the garage now he wanted to give me a bank draft, so he went to his bank and they said we need time to get up that kind of cash.He just called and he will be here middle of next week.if NOT HE LOOSES OUT HIS DEPOSIT,he reassures me he has the money and is coming back.

I admit I have sold cars off CL I couldn't sell off FABO. CL is more local, and Missouri is not that close to most people!!!

like they say, it only takes one buyer, the right one.

It just SOLD,FOR 20 GSSS,this is an older chap called last week.now on to anouther mopar.Thanks for all your help.:D

Good show Snake! These cars are the next up and coming model to command higher prices. When prices on the higher end cars are soft, the middle and lower priced cars gain in value.
tmm

-
Back