Update.. almost a year

-

kustom2k1

Reaction score
Whats up gang! Just thought I would say hello and post some pictures of a few new parts. New front end suspension and wheel alignment.
Also have a question. Would updating the brakes to disk on the front hurt the value of my car and I just put a new repro battery in. Anyone know if this is the correct color caps for 69 model year? I know I should have asked before:banghead:
I love my Dart and enjoy taking her out on the weekends, stepping on it from a light and chirping second gear is just so much fun.:blob:

Newbattery1.jpg

DDfront.jpg

ddsusdriver2.jpg

Generally no the upgrade would not hurt value (actually improve it, unless your dealing with say a Cadillac v16). I wound the KH brakes if you upgrade unless you want the bbp.

Thanks Pat!

Thanks 70Duster. I want to keep SBP so my only option is KH brakes I take it.

That's if you want stock. There is also scaredbird (something like that), it's an aftermarket sbp setup. I think you can use the current spindles you have on your car. Just do a quick search it will pop up

Is that the original color? That's butterscotch right?
It sure looks good.

Is that the original color? That's butterscotch right?
It sure looks good.

Yes it is color code 99 Bahama yellow/butterscotch:thumbrig:
Have all the docs to prove it. Thanks for compliment!

Thanks fellas, I cant take much of the credit she was a beauty when I bought her but, doing my best to take care of her. Its an interesting car and I have history going back to 1998 when she was sold in Texas then moved to NC where most of the work had been done. From my understanding the car had the original paint in 98 when it was picked up.

i mean no disrespect to any other cars on here but your 69 is one very nice ride

DB, plenty of jaw droppers on this site. I scour the pages here and have seen some very nice cars. Tell you the truth I have been throwing around the idea of building or buying a Hemi Dart so I can have some real fun. One has to be anal when trying to keep a car looking pretty and it takes some of the enjoyment away from owning such a purty car. ;-)

Wilwood makes a kit that will allow you to keep the small bolt pattern. The only thing different is that it uses 1/2" lugs instead of 7/16's.

Thanks Jeff..thinking of going with the Scarebird setup..seems simple and straightforward..

beautiful car, I've never seen a 69 340 swinger that color!!
I had a red one, white stripe, black vinyl top, I sure miss it!!

I was in contact with a fella from Georgia thats trying to sell his Red Hemi Dart..the markets soft trying to get the best price and a Red HD is:burnout:

Great looking car!! As far as I know the repro battery...cap color is correct.

Thanks 4spd appreciate the information:thumleft:

TAXI sign on the roof wouldn't look out of place...hmm extra money:D
Yeah you can charge based of the service given/requested. For a cruise to the destination $XX. For a rapid arrival to destination $***.:cheers:

70Duster, I like your thinking and love your "That's where I left my Cup!" photo!!!! humunah humunah

-
Back