Update and some pics

-

1972Dart

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanX to those who helped me tech my brake problems. The disk brakes are working like a champ! I stripped the paint off to uncover the inevitable which isn't bad. I'm hanging a new 1/4 skin next weekend, mines caved in real bad and someone along the way put about 2 cans of bondo into it. I made the exhaust the way I wanted it and finished welded and then painted. She looks rough naked and without the nice shoes on but I had to put those old steel wheels on so the Alumastars don't get fubr. Hope to finish the metal and have her smoothed out over the next 2 weekends and seal and primer in 3 weeks. If no more hang ups then in 1 month should have color, subject to change upon the Mopar Gods discretion of course!

final exhaust .JPG

fitting exhaust after stripping paint.JPG

cowl hood.JPG

looking pretty good .....and here we were thinking you was just fixin the brakes....LOL ....glad to hear the brakes are working.

Yeah, LOL...needed to be able to get the car off from tying up the lift and move it around. Doesn't help that there's a steep drive way outside the garage door so relying on the e-brake was my last resort.

How do you like the 4 post lift vs. a two post. ??? i m in need of buying one and am wondering how the 4 post is for doing body work?

-
Back