update on car club in ct

-

bigus1949

Reaction score
we have ordered shirts and have made a rough graph of the application fourm and bylaws. the pres and i will sit down early next week to finalize. With your application fee you get a years membership for you and your family, a t- shirt and a sticker for your car. I will post more updates to this post after finalization. Thanks, Mike. V.P of GearHeads Mofia

we have ordered shirts and have made a rough graph of the application fourm and bylaws. the pres and i will sit down early next week to finalize. With your application fee you get a years membership for you and your family, a t- shirt and a sticker for your car. I will post more updates to this post after finalization. Thanks, Mike. V.P of GearHeads Mofia
there is now a site on fb for gearheads mofia

look for the application fourm and a copy of the by-laws and the club mission statement to be posted on the club's facebook page at, gear head mofia car club on monday, 12/29/14. THERE HAS BEEN A FACEBOOK POSTING OF THE CLUB BY-LAWS AND THE APPLICATION FOURM FOR PEOPLE TO FILL OUT AND SEND IT TO THE P.O. BOX PROVIDED ON THE FOURM. YOU CAN SEE THEM ON THE CLUBS FACEBOOK PAGE, GEAR HEAD MOFIA CAR CLUB, UNDER ALBLUMS. ANY QUESTIONS SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT -- [email protected]. have a good day, mike

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 98
-
Back