Update On Roof Rot

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
here are some pics having roof replaced though gonna get one from waggin. good guy

cAR.jpg

100_0815.jpg

car7.jpg

100_0785.jpg

cAR.jpg

100_0815.jpg

car7.jpg

100_0785.jpg

I see the windshield says for sale. Are you selling or just bought? And that is too bad about the roof. The rest of the car looks straight as an arrow. Give us some more details on options/engine and what not.

Jeff

its not forsale anymore i just frogot to take the writing of the windsheild

So d oyou have more info about it? I noticed in your profile pictures that it was a slant car with the buddy bench seat and it looked like an auto on the column. What other options does it have? What are your plans for it?

Jeff

well i want to turn it into a prostreet car but first the car will be stripped and have the roof replaced and painted the the buddy seat will go out and a bucket seat will go in like i said a pro street

The first thing I do when I pick up a car with a vinyl top is take it off and throw it in the trash. Them things are bad news. How is the car other than the roof? Looks solid. Good luck on your build.

the car is as straight as an arrow an has no bondo in it

The problem with the factory vinyl top is the roof's weren't painted. I think vinyl top's look good and if done properly and cared for, will last.

-
Back