Updated paint code

-

Bikerchris

Reaction score
hi everyone I have a 66 Plymouth valiant that’s a light mist blue colour that I am having painted. My problem is when I take the paint code to the paint supplier they say they can’t help me I even went to a dealer body shop and same thing. So my question is has anybody here run into this problem or is there a place to enter my code and get a new code the paint shop can use. Thanks

Is it a Chrysler color and code? If you had mentioned it in your thread, it would help. I have a source, but I need the code.

Here is a chart for 1966 Dodge
1966-Dodge-pg01.jpg

I won’t be able to get the fender tag until Monday but it is the dd1 colour on the chart

i sell axalta
i have the old book
i will check the code and let you know what i find

hi everyone I have a 66 Plymouth valiant that’s a light mist blue colour that I am having painted. My problem is when I take the paint code to the paint supplier they say they can’t help me I even went to a dealer body shop and same thing. So my question is has anybody here run into this problem or is there a place to enter my code and get a new code the paint shop can use. Thanks
Do you have a spot of the original paint left on the car like underside of the hood or trunk lid? The paint companies can scan it with their gun and get you what you need. If not hopefully someone her has the same color and can come up with a code for you.

x2 Demonic DuPont has accumulated a library of ALL paint colors back to the beginning of the automobile . Some colors cross over to GM and Ford . I would suggest that you get a new paint supplier . My paint color , EF3 green , crosses to a GM color with a different formula for metallic . All is good . Your color is out there , just takes some leg work .

ok so sorry about the delay i caught a nasty cold,i went to the shop and got the fender tag and it is DD1 and i did take the car to the paint supplier here in town brantford napa and they did scan it but could not come up with a paint number.i have put leg work in and have come up empty handed thats why i have come here to appeal to the people who know best about mopars to ask for help.thanks in advance

Did a few google searches and came up with this.

1967 DD1 Medium Blue Poly 13043 (PPG code)
1967/68 DD1 Pale Blue Poly 13360 (PPG)

Can't find much of anything else.

Riddler

ok so sorry about the delay i caught a nasty cold,i went to the shop and got the fender tag and it is DD1 and i did take the car to the paint supplier here in town brantford napa and they did scan it but could not come up with a paint number.i have put leg work in and have come up empty handed thats why i have come here to appeal to the people who know best about mopars to ask for help.thanks in advance
That Napa deals Crossfire/Sherwin -Williams? Find a jobber that deals with DuPont or PPG. Dupont and PPg have 2nd tier paints comparable to Sherwin-Williams but sometimes with 2nd tier paint not all pearls or toners are available to mix a color.

-
Back