Updated: Prayer Request

-

Brad4406

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have never posted one of these type of threads before because I'm not very religious, but here goes.

My Great Uncle Bud is not doing well. He was brought home from the nursing home and hospice has been there the last few days. Uncle Bud was a WWII POW for 3.5 years and a survivor of the Bataan Death March. He is an extremely humble man and would never tell you what he has been through or how he and his fellow soldiers suffered. Please say a prayer for him and his family.

Thank you,

Brad

Prayers for your Uncle and your family. Please tell him Thank you from me.

Prayers sent for Uncle Bud and your whole family. Men like that sacrificed for us and what we've had thru most of our lives. Thank you Bud.

Prayers sent for him and your family. Please tell him thank you for his service.

Prayers said for Uncle Bud, and your entire family as well. I would also like to thank him for his service to our nation, and may God bless you all with peace and comfort!! Geof

Prayers sent to a Real American Hero. I dont know him but,he deserves the respect from all.

Prayers sent and may he fight this as he did when he was a warrior without compare. I understand why he didn't talk about it much, my father was in the 2nd Marine division in WWII.

-
Back