Updates on Bruce

-
It's st. Patty's Day and this day finds Bruce back in the hospital. He is in alot of pain. Please once again place him in your prayers. Let's all hope that his stay is short. He has an infection in his blood again. Sorry to be using Bruce's ID to let you all know this but it's 3:15 AM and I am tired. Bruce needs all the help he can get. He is on fluids and antibiotics. Don't know much yet. He is in Room 233. f8green (Melanie)

We/I appreaciate the update Melanie.Let Bruce know he,s in our prayers daily for a speedy recovery.He sure is having a rough go of it and it must be taking it,s toll on him.I hope they get rid of the infection so he can continue to his road to recovery.Stay strong Bruce,your FABO family is praying for you.:angel11::wave:

Prayer's on there way to remove the infection he is fighting

We just don't stop prayin for ya Bruce....you can do this Bro....Keep fightin. :wav:

Get well dude. Soon as I get over this damn flu.....AGAIN, we're comin to see you.

A prayer going out for you tonight Bud, keep the faith!
C

Mel, Thanks so much for letting us know. We are sending our best prayers to Bruce :angel9:. Tell him to keep the faith and continue to fight this!

Melanie, thanks for the update. Bruce, you are still and forever in our hearts and prayers, bro. I'll keep prayin' for ya for just as long you keep fightin'.

He was back home when I spoke with him yesterday. He had chemo and radiation yesterday....I was supposed to take him......but I have had the flu...........yet again so i cannot get close to him. that would be the last thing he needs. I will try him tomorrow.

He was back home when I spoke with him yesterday. He had chemo and radiation yesterday....I was supposed to take him......but I have had the flu...........yet again so i cannot get close to him. that would be the last thing he needs. I will try him tomorrow.

That is good news. How is he doing on the Chemo?

Seems this round is not disagreeing with him so much. Time will tell.

-
Back