[SOLD] Upper Control Arms 73-76 A Body Cars.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
What i have here are a pair of upper control arms that are used on the 1973-76 Mopar A Body cars such as Dart, Valiant, Duster, Demon. These control arms are required to be used on 1972 and earlier A body cars when doing a disc brake conversion to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern B or E body disc brakes or the 73-76 A body disc brakes.

I cleaned them up of all the grease and grime in the solvent tank, and then soaked them off in a solution of a product called Evaporust, to remove the surface rust from these control arms. You paint them the color, and texture paint of your choice. I will leave that up to you. A very nice pair of upper control arms. One of the best pairs that i have come across. Not rust pitted pieces of junk, from the rust bucket states here in the USA.

The control arm bushings were pretty much worn out and shot, so i removed them as a courtesy to my buyer. The ball joints are good and tight. You might wan't to use them as is. But i will leave that up to you, upon your inspection, and determination.

A very nice pair of UCA's. This set i found last week while making my wrecking yard rounds. This pair are now the last ones that i have in stock. These 35+ year old cars are not showing up in my area anymore, and these UCA's in this condition are getting hard to find.

$135.00 + what it costs for a box, and the FEDEX charges with signature delivery to your zip code.

e mail me at [email protected]

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

Attachments

• LCA's 73-76 001 [640x480].jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 270
  • LCA's 73-76 002 [640x480].jpg
    81 KB · Views: 253
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back