-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkingan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, i am in the process of putting disk brakes on my 65 cuda. i have the spindles, rotors , etc. what i am needing from my research is to do this i need to swap out the upper control arms from a newer A-body car. i've been using a 73 dart for reference at the auto parts store. so what i have learned from the posts is either i get replacement upper control arms to accept the larger ball joint or use the "Doctor Diff"
A-Body Upper Ball Joint Tapered Adapter

I also noticed that the lower ball joint assembly must be replaced also do to the spacing of the new spindles not lining up (the lower ball joint is cheap at auto parts though). so i'm looking for the upper control arms to do the swap. if you have the lower ball joints to match i'd be interseted in those also. this is my first swap on this year/make vehicle so i'm learning as i go. Any suggestions would be welcomed. i'm located in central arkansas. so i can meet somewhere or will just pay for shipping. let me know what you have and price. thanks!

I'm glad hemi71x posted his link. Now I don't have to search for it to show you. Buy these. You can't beat the deal.

Does your 65 have a sway bar? This matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back