upper door color.

-

twotone68

lifetime mopar man
Reaction score
I'm repainting the uppers of my doors on my 68 dart 2dr sedan, sports special. Does any body know who to contact to get the origina paint code / color? The interior is two tone blue. the door uppers are light metallic blue.Body /engine compartment color is QQ1 ,68 bright metelic blue. any references or advise would be greatly appreciated!!!:D

The code should be on the fender tag or build sheet. You should be able to find a paint chip chart for your year. I see various ones for sale online. Armed with the original paint code, you can contact different paint companies for their version of that color. If you're having a body shop shoot the paint, they should be able to do all that research for you. Keep in mind that just going by a paint code won't result in a paint match on your car. Every batch is going to be slightly different and after many years of being out in the elements, your old paint will be a different shade than it was when new anyway. If you need to match it, go a paint shop with a paint matching scanner.

-
Back