Upper/Lower Radiator Hoses

-

MoparGirl

Reaction score
Anyone able to tell me what size (for fittings) I'll need for the 340? It is stock and has correct replacement radiator. I tired measuring what came off and it looks like it is just under 2 inches. I'd likve to use the flex steel from Summit but looks like the fittings are too small??

Also, am I correct to assume the Mopar performance bypass hose will fit correctly? There's only one that comes up on Summit's search (for Mopar Perf.) They have others like Goodyear but would prefer the Mopar.

Gotta love Springtime!! woohoo!!

1.5" and 1.75" ID hoses are the common sizes. Either you'll you have 1.5" upper and lower or one of each size depending on year and application.

The flex steel hose kits include an assortment of rubber bushings to adapt to different size fittings. It'll be clear once you see it.

The bypass hose should be pretty universal. The MP hose isn't necessarily better - usually just more expensive because it comes from Mopar.

here is the GATES Part # 20693 for the bypass hose. It is $5 on Rockauto.com. Any parts store should have it or be able to get it if they carry Gates hoses.

-
Back