Upper Radiator Hose

-

Twoburghers

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am wanting to replace my (flex) upper radiator hose with a formed hose. I have tried ordering a couple hoses but they have been incorrect. My car is a 1967 Barracuda. My engine is a 1970 or newer 340 SB. My radiator is 22" wide and the outlet is 7.5 inches off-center of the radiator. I was wondering if anyone has a similar setup and could provide me with a part number for the hose. Thank you in advance!

Thank you so much BrianT! I looked at the hose on Rock Auto. One very important thing I forgot to mention was that the inlet is on the passenger side of the car. Is that the side yours is on? Sorry I was not clearer in my original post.
Thanks,
Scott

OP can you post a picture of your setup? I think I might have the same set up in my '65. It's a 340 the has the later aluminum water pump with an outlet on the passenger side going to the lower passenger side of a 22" radiator, and the upper coming out just to drivers side of center. If that's the case I used a hoses for a 73 duster with a 318. It wasn't perfect put works just fine. I'll try and post a picture later today.:thumbsup:

I had a few minutes and I was able to get pictures
20160812_090802.jpg
20160812_090742.jpg
20160812_090731.jpg

Hope this is helpful

Thanks again BrianT! Valkman, here is my setup. Sorry I wasn't able to post these in my first post. Thanks to you both for the assist.
20160812_130142.jpg
20160812_130047.jpg
20160812_130219.jpg

Yep that's different than what I have. It looks like you have a slant 6 radiator. I'm not sure what works with that
1977513089_fa5e7e3bf1.jpg

Your running a much later style radiator. Can you post the part number of your radiator?
Roy, I cannot locate the part number. From what I have read the numbers should be stamped on the top. Is there anywhere else I could look, like maybe under the attached shroud? Thank you for the help.

Hello All,
I am wanting to replace my (flex) upper radiator hose with a formed hose. I have tried ordering a couple hoses but they have been incorrect. My car is a 1967 Barracuda. My engine is a 1970 or newer 340 SB. My radiator is 22" wide and the outlet is 7.5 inches off-center of the radiator. I was wondering if anyone has a similar setup and could provide me with a part number for the hose. Thank you in advance!
This is what I did, might not be what you are after but I think it looks clean.

image.jpeg

Roy, I cannot locate the part number. From what I have read the numbers should be stamped on the top. Is there anywhere else I could look, like maybe under the attached shroud? Thank you for the help.
Your right it should be embossed in the top of the tank. Chances are it is a after market replacement?

-
Back