ups shipping rates

-

johndee

Reaction score
anyone had UPS quote insane shipping rates, shipped a 3.4 ounce package thru USPS Ohio to michigan $4.60 stopped first at UPS they wanted $23. Goin paint my truck brown and do my own shipping for those prices, lol

Small packages are always cheaper USPS. UPS doesn't want to dink around with the small stuff. The big stuff either.

I use UPS everyday at work Prices are going up service is going down. Constant damage claims and late packages. Sad to say they're the best there is.

anyone had UPS quote insane shipping rates, shipped a 3.4 ounce package thru USPS Ohio to michigan $4.60 stopped first at UPS they wanted $23. Goin paint my truck brown and do my own shipping for those prices, lol
Just remember that if you ship from a business to a business it will save you money......eh!!

Grill sent from NY state thru USPS. They could not even find where it was 10 days later with THEIR routing number. I showed up after 2 weeks. It was not damaged though!!:lol:

Checked with UPS last week to send a medium size but light package for $33. Went to post office and sent it for $13.
Yote

-
Back