Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Level 3 Chassis Stiffening Kit from US Car Tool for sale
Shipping from Burke, VA
Price: $1,200 + Shipping
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal / Cash if in person

I had to get rid of my Dart so I'm selling the kit. I've moved houses twice since I got it, so it has very minimal flash rust on one or two of the parts. All pieces are accounted for.

I have the instructions and stickers that came with the kit and should have a box big enough to pack it in if shipping is desired. I'm only familiar with UPS for shipping, but willing to work with buyer if desired.

Thanks FABO!

IMG_9383.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-17 112122.png

Level 3 Chassis Stiffening Kit from US Car Tool for sale
Shipping from Burke, VA
Price: $1,200 + Shipping
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal / Cash if in person

I had to get rid of my Dart so I'm selling the kit. I've moved houses twice since I got it, so it has very minimal flash rust on one or two of the parts. All pieces are accounted for.

I have the instructions and stickers that came with the kit and should have a box big enough to pack it in if shipping is desired. I'm only familiar with UPS for shipping, but willing to work with buyer if desired.

Thanks FABO!

View attachment 1716060337

View attachment 1716060338
Damn, I just bought half of this kit from AMD.... Would you be willing to take out the mini tub and spring relocation parts and sell me the rest?

If you do.break up the kit for Boosted, I'd.be interested in hearing a price on the mini tub.

I’ll try to scale the price appropriately for each, hoping / assuming you guys are ok with what it’s listed at. Let’s do $800 (chassis stiffening) /$400 (mini tub/spring rel).

I’m good with it so long as you both are! Send me a private message please and we’ll take it from there.

If 1969GTS340 is only interested in mini tub, and you would split further, then I would be interested in just the spring relocation parts. If I misunderstood, then forgive me and disregard. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back