USBODY IS MAKING AAR STYLE HOOD

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
Spoke with salesman at usbody and they are making the AAR hood for 67 68 69 barracudas. They will now make one piece hoods with any scoop you want they changed owners. I plan on getting one after July. Will let y'all know how it turns out. I know some have inquired about this before so this is for those people and not the ones who think it looks wrong.

Spoke with salesman at usbody and they are making the AAR hood for 67 68 69 barracudas. They will now make one piece hoods with any scoop you want they changed owners. I plan on getting one after July. Will let y'all know how it turns out. I know some have inquired about this before so this is for those people and not the ones who think it looks wrong.
How about fenders for 68.

is this hood too much on a valiant???
1971-Plymouth-Duster-DustAAR-mopar-muscle-car-1024x535.png

If P.G. Classics ever does repop the hood medallions for a 67 fish... That will be after I/we have invested in a different hood. I still haven't bought the first item from P.G. Classics because they don't offer what I desire most. Still taking every opportunity to growl about it though. GRRRRRR

@RedFish

Are you looking for the fish in the circle for the hood?
If so, PM me.

-
Back