Use caution with vendor

-

Allencf

Reaction score
I ordered and paid in advance, for 22” shroud for my 340 duster from restorationpartssource.com last November 2023.. have not heard from anyone and phone says their voice box is full..has anyone had such an experience with this business and did you ever get to talk with someone or money refunded?

I used Google street view to look for their business

Looks like at least when the photo was taken they were still at their location

You could do the same but call one of the next door businesses and ask if they know if the place is still in business

Screenshot_20240214-155619.png

Lastly if you paid with a credit card you can have your credit card company go after him for not providing the product you paid for.

Notice the F rating​

BBB Rating & Accreditation​

*F BBB rating
THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

LETTER RATING SCALE​

This is the 100 point scoring scale BBB uses to assign letter grade ratings:

Overview of letter grade scale
FromToLetter Rating
97100A+
9496.99A
9093.99A-
8789.99B+
8486.99B
8083.99B-
7779.99C+
7476.99C
7073.99C-
6769.99D+
6466.99D
6063.99D-
059.99F

Now notice all of the complaints and the dates​

13 Customer Reviews​

Sort By
Date
  • anon.png

Review fromFred S​

1 star
    11/03/2023
    Waiting over two years for a part, **** use to answer the phone and tell me waiting he is waiting for the part, blamed covid -19 for the delay, now no phone reply and no part. Do not order anything from this company.. ************* I ever dealt with.*************

• anon.png

Review fromJeff G​

1 star
    09/22/2023
    waited a year and no parts. **** wont refund me. Stay away

• anon.png

Review fromTED S​

1 star
    08/18/2023
    Worst company ever I'm out 400 with no parts ordered 2 months ago now won't answer emails or phone.

• anon.png

Review fromRobert C​

1 star
    08/10/2023
    ordered parts 3 weeks ago, no phone, no email, no parts - card charged immediately

• anon.png

Review fromBraxton G​

5 stars
    06/07/2023
    after reading all the bad reviews ordered a gas tank on O5/26/23 received the tank on 06/07/23 **** was absolutely great. Had no problems whatsoever. Will use again! Thank you RPS

• anon.png

Review fromFrank P​

5 stars
    04/26/2023
    Based on all the reviews I read I was very pleased with the service and parts I purchased from RPS. I did call after 2 weeks of ordering the parts and did get one promise the parts would be shipped that next day, after a few days I called again and **** the owner verified the parts would be shipped but it was 3 days after the first call. I did receive the parts and was very pleased.

• anon.png

Review fromMichael O​

1 star
    08/28/2022
    Ordered $1300 in chevelle parts in March 2022. Immediately took my money and sent an invoice. Tried calling and emailing with zero response. Never sent an order and also never responds to communication. Six months have passed. Finally got an email and thought I was finally getting somewhere only to find out I was added to a newsletter that they are starting. Didnt even receive one newsletter. Service and communication absolutely horrible and website shows all kinds of rare parts in stock. Dont fall for this scam artist. Wish he would go to prison. Not honest. No integrity. Horrible business.

• anon.png

Review fromSteve H​

1 star
    06/28/2022
    I ordered a gas pedal and cable and my credit card was immediately charged. The email sent said they would send me a tracking number as soon as it ships. Normally that's when my CC wouldn't be billed with other companies if something is backordered unless it's a custom part.It's been 2-1/2 weeks and no word. Emailed them with no response and called and it rings and rings then hangs up. I think one more email and it's going to my credit card company.It may cost more somewhere else but I would go that route next time. Shouldn't have to choose a star to post but really no star service so far.*****

• anon.png

Review fromLoren R​

1 star
    04/07/2022
    Ordered auto parts and those auto parts where never delivered.I was having a hard time finding the parts I needed for a truck restoration. This business showed they had the parts I needed on there website, ordered the two parts. Then the fun started.The money for the parts was removed from my account the same day. This is unusual, because most businesses will wait for the product to be shipped or delivered before they receive their payment. I waited for delivery. But, two days later.While I waited, my Bank sent me a Fraud Alert asking if I had made a perches at a Dairy Queen delivered by DoorDash. Have not been to a Dairy Queen in over 30 plus years. So, no was the answer. As a result of the no answer, my Bank cancelled my card and is sending a new one. Big hassle, everyone I do business with, the information will have to be changed. Big hassle. I have never had a Fraud Alert from my Bank before.At this point still no communication from this business. This business is criminal in their behavior. Think if they do this to 100's or 1000's, even at small amounts can add up to big money stolen.Do know business with this criminal enterprise.

• anon.png

Review fromBret A​

1 star
    02/28/2022
    Ordered part 12/27/2021 no communication, call them 3 times to check order status was told he would check on it and call back, no response. Call to cancel order 02/22/2022 he said he would reverse charge and email confirmation but did not, calling credit card company today to dispute.
Load More

-
Back