used edelbrock heads

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTXperience said:
Hi,

What kind of porting are we talking about (equivalent to a Stage II or Stage III)? Who did the work on them and what are you asking for them?

Regards,
Ben
The heads flow 283cfm@575 lift they are very simerler to the stage III. When i called around years ago some of the better mopar machine shops said they could honestly get 280. I have used many parts from huges engines and i found there # to be a little on the high side i ran a set of magums from them. These heads were ported by Bill Ashe out of Minn. He use to do lots of heads for Randy Hopkins SS/A Hemi Dart.I run the heads on a 416 and it makes 583 horse@6400 and 544 torque@ 5900 but the amaising part is it makes 500 torque from 4100-6200. They come assembled with comp spring set up for 630 lift roller but i do have all the stock eddie stuff. will sell heads victor intake ported to matched to heads,comp cams stainless roller rockers,mp alum hold downs, arp head bolts. I am looking to get $2500.00 obo plus shipping. plus i will have them freashend before i send them to you,also keep in mind stock eddies dont flow as well as they say these only flowed 229 out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back