[Found!] Used Fiberglass Hood and Deck Lid for '67 Fastback Cuda - Ratty OK

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife will kill me if I leave for several hours on while we have people over on Thursday. I will have to connect with you at a later date.

Alright, back to looking at my calendar! For this week, I could drive up to your neck of the woods Monday (11/21), Tuesday (11/22), Friday(11/25), Saturday (11/26), Sunday (11/27). Of course, we can look at the following week as well. Would you want me to come to Rockford, or your other location?

It's up to you. I just completed the 8 transports I had to do for the MCACN show, so I am home tomorrow, I brought the hood here in Round Lake Beach north of Chicago instead of west where Rockford is.

Friday I will be coming back home from Columbia City. I have to go to Niles, MI to pick up my open trailer then to Valparaiso, IN to go to my wife's cousins winery. I can bring the hood with me to Columbia City that way we can meet anywhere you want and don't have to go all the way to my house. PM me and I will give you my phone number.

Friday I will be coming back home from Columbia City. I have to go to Niles, MI to pick up my open trailer then to Valparaiso, IN to go to my wife's cousins winery. I can bring the hood with me to Columbia City that way we can meet anywhere you want and don't have to go all the way to my house. PM me and I will give you my phone number.
For some reason, this site wont let me send a PM. Anyway - my cell# is: 765 - - 524-- 7595
-Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back