-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
Used black magic #155 electric fan w built in thermostat control. Motor bearings are siezing up. Still rotates with power applied but tight. This was on my daily driver 1994 silverado. I had no time to fart around with it since I have to use the truck so I just bought a complete new replacement flexalite fan to bolt into the truck. This is why this pix of this one show a new set of mounting brackets and new unused wiring for it. I reused my old wiring and brackets currently in the truck to make it a straight R&R, and used the inline fuse from the new kit.

This used one for sale I replaced the controller board about 4 years ago because of a faulty relay. If your good with repairing electric motors. You could probably replace the bearings and brushes and head on down the road for cheap. Also rubber seal that holds it against the radiator is deteriorating. It's just a universal bulbed weatherstrip that can be had anywhere. Asking $50 or best offer plus shipping. Located in west Texas. I accept paypal.

20191005_100320.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back