-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6dart9

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for used Mopar pistons with the connecting rods preferred. They don't have to be useable I am going to use them for something other than putting in an engine.
If you have some and want them out of your garage and not thrown away let me know I will take them.
Don't really want to pay a ton for them but will pay for shipping and some beer money

let me know
thanks

You know 6dart9, there could be a member living right next door to you but you and he would never know cuss you couldn't be bothered to put down your LOCATION or is it a secret?:banghead::banghead:

You know 6dart9, there could be a member living right next door to you but you and he would never know cuss you couldn't be bothered to put down your LOCATION or is it a secret?:banghead::banghead:

LOL

i dont even know why its an option to include not your local or not...

How many did you want.. :)

I just tossed a set in the back of my truck for scrap. If you are coming by, pick them up... the price is right. FREE!

I have a set in the back of the truck I was taking to scrap, if your close to Stlouis you can have them.

How many did you want.. :)

I just tossed a set in the back of my truck for scrap. If you are coming by, pick them up... the price is right. FREE!
Well I would have been driving by this weekend but plans changed and I am not headed out that way.

I will pay the shipping in a flat rate USPS box.

just let me know
thanks ROB!

I will get the largest box they have and stuff what I can in there. PM me you mailing address and i will get them in the mail. I will let you know what shippin is.

Well I have them boxed up and ready to go. Unfortunetly I am not a mind reader or do not have a high enough security clearance to get an actual mailing adress, or your name. I don't think you will get them if I just put Costa Mesa CA. on the box???

I have a set down here in San Diego if you want to drive down here and get them.
Thanks, Mark

How many do you want. I don't think 8 rods and pistons will fit in a large flat rate.

If you aren't in a hurry and next time you are out this way, that would work as well.

mailed it yesterday
threw some beer money in too
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back