USPS messed up my Housing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

iw378

Reaction score
69 barracuda instrument cluster. As you can see I need a new housing and do not want to wait or deal with the idiot government employees to get the dash back in my car. I'm so freaking pissed right now. I need a cluster housing!!
Mine is beyond repair.
a7wi.jpg

getting ready to go postal.. LOL
Luke

Luke I have one get a picture of the heater control so I know which one. I have all years and several of each. They just (almost) never need replaced. If you want PM me your shipping info 10.00 and you pay shipping you can have one.

Man they boot-facked that off the backa the truck...sorry man....post a want ad, those are pretty common. Hows the gauges, circuits boards etc??

Would packing this properly have anything to do with the damage or do we just take for granted it's the postman's fault?

Would packing this properly have anything to do with the damage or do we just take for granted it's the postman's fault?
The packing was good. and it has "fragile'" stamped 9 ways till next christmas
all over it. You work for the usps or what ??

A little more on that, when the usps tracking updates the progress of your box the tracking is always a day late. Hell I get stuff on tuesday and my next tracking update from usps is always a day later, saying that It has been delivered. USPS can lick my Belgian nuts. LOL

The first one of these is a 67. I need you to verify these pictures against your housing.

Attachments

• IMG_3505 (1280x853).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_3506 (1280x853).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 339

theres the problem, it was marked fragile
they see that and hear "let the games begin!"

theres the problem, it was marked fragile
they see that and hear "let the games begin!"
That's why I have a sour taste for government employees or politicians.
There is no accountability for their actions. They can feck stuff up and leave it up to us to figure out. If they cant fix it they just raise our taxes.

Fragile, lol. I haul mail during the Christmas season and I think the word fragile means "let's see how much we can pile on top of it". I was looking in one of the APU's the other night at a package marked fragile and it was under 100 lbs of other packages.

And no I don't work for the PO, just contracted to haul for them.

Fragile, lol. I haul mail during the Christmas season and I think the word fragile means "let's see how much we can pile on top of it". I was looking in one of the APU's the other night at a package marked fragile and it was under 100 lbs of other packages.

So that says to me that you don't give a **** about other people's property
that you are getting paid a salary to deliver. You sir are part of the problem.
Thanks for not having any kind of work ethic. You are the kind of guys I fire.
Luke

The more I read your post the more I can see what kind of person you really are. POS. Looking forward to the day when a part for your mopar shows up damaged. Maybe I can be the one to step on it.
Luke

The more I read your post the more I can see what kind of person you really are. POS. Looking forward to the day when a part for your mopar shows up damaged. Maybe I can be the one to step on it.
Luke

As a former contractor with the government (which I can't speck for his case but just my own) I can tell you, contractors are the red headed step child of the place. No one gives two Sh!ts about what you think. Once the products were "packed" (which was done by government employees) we couldn't touch it. We could move/transport it but that was it. If a contractor spotted something wrong we could inform the government employees about the problem but was met (99 out of a 100 times) instant "what the fu@k do you know, you're just a contractor" or "you trying to tell me how to do my job? How about I take your badge you stupid piece of ****." There isn't a damn thing a contractor can do but point out a problem and lose their job regardless of how "right" they maybe. Again I'm just pointing out my contractor experience with government employees.

As a former contractor with the government (which I can't speck for his case but just my own) I can tell you, contractors are the red headed step child of the place. No one gives two Sh!ts about what you think. Once the products were "packed" (which was done by government employees) we couldn't touch it. We could move/transport it but that was it. If a contractor spotted something wrong we could inform the government employees about the problem but was met (99 out of a 100 times) instant "what the fu@k do you know, you're just a contractor" or "you trying to tell me how to do my job? How about I take your badge you stupid piece of ****." There isn't a damn thing a contractor can do but point out a problem and lose their job regardless of how "right" they maybe. Again I'm just pointing out my contractor experience with government employees.
Just because you (not you personally) get hired as a government contractor
Does that give said contractor the option to just do things at will ? Trash other peoples stuff knowing what a pain in the *** it will be for the "other people"to get it right ?. Oh never mind , that's the world we live in now.
Sorry about the bitching about something thread But when I pay for a service like shipping I damn well expect that I get what I pay for.
Last time I use usps . Your darn right.

Luke

You need to chill!! I have spoken to Bad Sport personally and know for a fact he is a quality person. For that insult I hope the next housing gets smashed as well. Hell I will send you a smashed one myself. GET OFF YOUR HIGH FRICKIN HORSE!! :finga:

Nature of the beast USPS - FED EX - UPS I always package items to the extreme then add some more if it's fraigile I'll put some wood around it to protect it even more or ship in a cardboard cement form tube.

Luke

Wow; what a nice guy you are!!!! Go kick your dog or something!!Good Grief!!!!!

Calm down iw378. Badsport is a very nice guy and was only saying what he saw. He wasn't attacking you in any way. You should apologize to him.

Guy gets a good deal on a part. Then bashes people on the forum. Apparently you didn't bother to read Bad Sports post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back