UT and Merh?

-

Ironracer

Gearhead
Reaction score
Was surfing around on YouTube looking at some guy's race car shop doing an alignment with a bubble Ga. Went out to the front of the house come back and there was a guy talking real fast kind of going all over the place so I sat down got disinterested walked off again came back and I realized it was Uncle Tony... I think it was Uncle Tony... when it says white Punk on Nitro does that mean he's Cranked out? Lol
In All Honesty, I'm not attacking the dude, NEVER watched his video before, I'm just kinda like "wtf huh"

Last edited:
I got nothing against Tony, I’ve bought parts from him in the past and was happy with my purchases. I remember when he started his channel and podcast. He has some great stories. Has made me spit out my coffee on occasion. That being said I do find the majority of his videos hard to watch. He can get out of control and off point in a heartbeat. He has a lot of loyal followers and is making the YouTube thing work for him. Kudos to him! Here is my all time favorite video of his, worthy of the 2 minutes to watch IMO.

I got nothing against Tony, I’ve bought parts from him in the past and was happy with my purchases. I remember when he started his channel and podcast. He has some great stories. Has made me spit out my coffee on occasion. That being said I do find the majority of his videos hard to watch. He can get out of control and off point in a heartbeat. He has a lot of loyal followers and is making the YouTube thing work for him. Kudos to him! Here is my all time favorite video of his, worthy of the 2 minutes to watch IMO.

:rofl:

That Was Funny..

Was surfing around on YouTube looking at some guy's race car shop doing an alignment with a bubble Ga. Went out to the front of the house come back and there was a guy talking real fast kind of going all over the place so I sat down got disinterested walked off again came back and I realized it was Uncle Tony... I think it was Uncle Tony... when it says white Punk on Nitro does that mean he's Cranked out? Lol
In All Honesty, I'm not attacking the dude, NEVER watched his video before, I'm just kinda like "wtf huh"
His first videos were kind of weird with him talking fast and throwing carburetors around.

It didn't take long for that nonsense to stop.

Some of his content is good... and some is kind of lame. To his credit, he's not taking free stuff and then telling everyone how great it is. I watch some of it but not everything and don't agree with all of his methods, but it's often entertaining as he does tell some interesting stories, especially about his nitro days.

I'll also admit to buying a t-shirt... Not because I'm a fan, but I really liked it.

1665955255201.png

Great to wear for my visits to the urologist.... You older guys know the drill....

His first videos were kind of weird with him talking fast and throwing carburetors around.

Some of his content is good... and some is kind of lame. To his credit, he's not taking free stuff and then telling everyone how great it is. I watch some of it but not everything and don't agree with all of his methods, but it's often entertaining as he does tell some interesting stories, especially about his nitro days.

I'll also admit to buying a t-shirt... Not because I'm a fan, but I really liked it.

View attachment 1715999069

Great to wear for my visits to the urologist.... You older guys know the drill....
He does have some crazy nitro days stories for sure. Using his wife Kathi as rear ballast in his street racing days. :lol:

View attachment 1715999069

That is Cool.. lol

Uncle tony was big into nitromethane cars back in the day, just by his basic facial structure...no way is he on meth. I know meth, people on meth, he ain't.

-
Back