V 8 center link for '65 Dart

-
Unless Darts are different than Barracuda's, the V8s and /6s center links are the same on those cars.

i have 4/5 of those v8 center links .it seems when i ask 75.00
plus shipping no one wants them. so i throw them back in the cars have plenty of them,if anyone interested.
thanks,packerman

There is no difference in the center link for '67 up A bodies, whether they were slant 6 or V8 powered. This is only an issue on '66 and older A bodies, and in some cases slant powered cars got the dropped center link from the factory. MaMopar used what was on hand that day. :toothy10:

Thank you,I should have said that I need a dropped center link for an A body 67-up

First suspension I ever rebuilt was done with a kit from PST on a /6 '67 Dart. The idler arm (the one-year only 'bayonnet' one) failed within 2 months, so I called them back about a replacement. Sorry, out of stock and on back order- but if I could wait a few weeks they'd send me one...I ended up finding one in stock through a retailer and paying $120 for it, but I had to have my car for school and work and PST wouldn't refund the extra cost of the idler arm (I spent an extra $90 on the kit due to the one-year only design) that they charged me for that defective turd. Never bought from them again and I am more than happy to share the story of their crappy customer service. I know I've helped steer folks away from them due to this, but hey, payback is a *****.

-
Back